Saturday 16 February 2013

Story Idea's for the Front Cover.

I am looking now to choose the other information i would like on the front cover of my school magazine. I want to use three different stories with one which relates to the picture I will be taking. The story idea's I have been thinking about are -

Interviews with the main cast inside
Who's your favourite teacher?
The new School Menu
Latest Charity events
Current extra curricular timetable
Find out how you can get involved inside.

I will be choosing between these six stories for the front cover. I will also need a headline that will be the biggest story. For this I am thinking of using a quote from the production which I am taking the front cover photo from. This being - 

'The Heat is on in Saigon'

No comments:

Post a Comment