Saturday 27 April 2013

Front Cover: From Rough Cut - Final Version

I have made nervous changes on my Front Cover from the rough cut. I started by looking at the style model of Billboard. I decided to really concentrate on the layout and colour scheme because this is what I think the rough cut lacks. The white background on the rough cut makes the front cover look blank and makes the text look scattered and sort of random looking, this is something I really needed to sort out so I have come up with a colour scheme of Red & Black for the text and have created the same design for each story I am going to promote this will link the design and magazine together on the readers mind. The picture I have changed to make sure that it grabs the readers attention and is a strong and powerful pose, this will create a memory in the readers head and will grab all possible people's attention. I have also decided to put the name of the artist who is the main feature largely in the centre of the page and in a red colour, this grabs your attention and sticks out against the pastel blue background. I am happy with all of the changes I have made and think it has made the Magazine fit the target market and be overall more strong

No comments:

Post a Comment